Tri-fold Mailer Newsletter
The tri-fold mailer is a great way to blend a postcard, letter and area/market report into one. When formatted correctly, the newsletter will provide your clients with a comprehensive overview of a specific area. The mailer is printed on UV coated 100# cover stock measuring 8.5″ x 14″ flat (8.5″ x 4.7″ when folded) with 2 scores/folds and 2 clear tabs. Design time for newsletters is custom work, billable at the discounted rate of $50/hr.
100-199 Mailers = $1.82/each
200-300 Mailers = $1.51/each
301-400 Mailers = $1.31/each
401-500 Mailers = $1.21/each
501+ Mailers = $1.11/each
How to get started
1. BROWSE PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS
View previous Tri-Fold Newsletters to get to a good starting point. Although we do have a design style in place for the market/area reports, we can customize to your needs.
2. SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT
Use this panel outline to submit your content. Email your detailed content and any special information to Create@HawaiiLife.com. Use Dropbox if sending multiple or large photos.
- Outside Panel #1: Use this panel as you would a “just listed” or “just sold” postcard or to feature the target area. The fold will be seen from the outside so it’s important to visually engage the reader into opening.
- Outside Panel #2: This panel will include postage, mailing and return address as well as a brief overview of what’s inside.
- Outside Panel #3: Use this panel to elaborate on the market of the area, share news, highlight your activity in the area or provide company info.
- Inside Area Report: The area report data must be submitted in a csv or excel spreadsheet. It is very important to clean up the data and remove any unwanted spaces/symbols. Please do include commas and dollar signs. The space is limited to 10-12 columns and 30-35 rows and may be split into more than one table (active listings/pending/sold listings). Make sure to include desired headline, the date of data and any closing information.
Download Active Listings CSV template | Download Sold Listings CSV Template
*You are responsible for the content you submit. We don’t know the context of your listings and info.
3. WE CREATE THE NEWSLETTER
You will be sent a PDF proof for review and revisions. Please review carefully. Once approved on your end, we will not be held liable for any errors, typos or other inaccuracies.
After receiving your mailing list we will place the order for the approved mailer.
Accounting will bill you at the end of the month for the design time spent on your newsletter. Custom work is billable even if it does not get distributed.